In the midst of all the Hollywood awards, I just received a Stylish Blogger Award from my good friend and fellow blogger Cecilia Slesnick from Dubonics. I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass it on…
1. I am a closet shopaholic that has been under wraps for the past few years. I get my shopping frustration out in the bead stores. After I have a successful trunk show, I usually run straight to the Gap for a fix.
2. I am 4 years behind on my photo albums. My entire hall closet is filled with boxes of photos and invitations ready to go in albums.
3. A recent computer virus scare made me clean out my email address book. I started thinking what if I got a horrible virus that started emailing my people. I have old boyfriends, old crushes, etc.. in there-how embarrassing!!! Delete!
4. I have a big birthday coming up but thankfully I do not look my age. I met one of my new neighbors yesterday who thought I was in my 20s..she is already a favorite!
5. In 2008, when I was packing to go to Newport for the whole summer, I packed a big box and started putting things in but didn’t pay attention to what I was dropping in there. That first box was one of the ones that went missing and to this day, I am still figuring out what was in there….favorite sandals, clothes, shower curtain, etc…
7. I think blogging is one of the most fun things I have ever done. Hours spent being creative and putting together posts-it’s like free therapy and makes it possible to meet fabulous friends. I just met up with the Grove Gals in Atlanta..friends I met online through blogging. It’s kind of bizarre but so fun. I am dying to meet so many blog girls, especially Hopsy, Alice from Summer is a Verb and BLC from The Company She Keeps.
I am tagging some favorite stylish bloggers:
The Company She Keeps
Summer is a Verb
Monograms and Manicures
Queen Bee Swain
Life of Style